Moving On to Another Phase in Life

Nearly a year has passed. 
This year, I went at almost everything with jump-in behaviour and head-butt my way just like what my instinct told me to do so. At the end of everything, I achieved my objectives which are to experience as many things as I can and  to uncover the cap of the  people around me. Along the way, the pain inflicted and damage caused are enormous. Up to one point I thought of giving up. 
I found friends and I discover foxes in sheep clothing, lurking in the corner waiting to pounce at you at every opening exposed. Life is difficult at some period. It felt like the Dark Age has descended upon me. Seriously, I was at the end of my wits and I had reached the blank point in my life. All the anger, hatred, sadness and negativism clouding my mind.  
Alhamdulillah, slowly I crawled my way out of the dark tunnel. I'm very blessed because there are many people who support and encourage me at difficult time.   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday is nice. Getting the pay is nicer! * especially with the bonus coming up*

KUPI OH KUPI