Asian Literature : Asian scenario vs personal scenario

Today is tuesday..
Tomorrow is wednesday..
And we will have our Asian Literature class tomorrow..
This is the only class for this sem in which I have constant trouble and worry whenever any group work was announced..
Why? Because, I don't have regular 'geng' @ group member...
After some time of self-debating and unsuccessful attempt in finding any available group, I decided to join Fiqah's group , thanks guys.. huhu.. really appreciate it..

Perhaps I shouldn't feel bothered by this issue at all..
But, I do take it to heart seriously!!
I spent the first two weeks at the beginning of the semester to console myself, to persuade myself, to remind myself, to square my shoulder and brace myself..
That this situation is normal and common..
It didn't happen to me alone..
Allah has His plan why I went through these ordeals..

Maybe this happen to me because I wasn't with friends from IP Gaya or IPKB.. ( oh, there is nabil inside the class as well)
In fact, I travelled alone this sem..
As a result, I'm paired with a lot of people from Counselling minor, IPKB and mainstream students as well..
Looking from the brighter side of it, I'll get to know new people.. Broaden my social circle.. Sharpen my survival skills.. The sweetest of all, I'm under the core person for most of my classess this sem.. I need to learn more knowledge before going back to Gaya..

But..
It is not easy to be alone..
To break free from your comfort zone..
It is painful to win someone's heart...
It is also lonely, just to look afar at them ( those 'friends')..
I hate it when people ask me ' Sorang je' ?
It make me self-conscious and set me in confusion..
Are you sincere? Or do you want to confirm what is in your mind?
How should I answer that question?

Now,
I wont cry or let the current wash me away
Sooner or later, in future, I will face the same issue
I can only pray to Allah never to leave my side and put me under His protection
I believe, there bound to be someone who will help me.. Things will be sorted as time goes by..
Thats why, I must stay positive.. and never forget to be kind to others..
Because, how can you expect others to be nice, kind and helpful to you when you're not?

p/s : perhaps I'm going to attend 'Majlis Amanat Dekan' this Thursday.. This will be my last time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving On to Another Phase in Life

Holiday is nice. Getting the pay is nicer! * especially with the bonus coming up*

KUPI OH KUPI