A Toad In Cemara Block 3/ 203

Today I spent more than 3 hours in INTEC Library from approximately 2.30pm till 6.15pm ( I knew because I looked at my Nokia ). Brrr... I feel like going down with a cold. If I stay inside for the same length of time for three days consecutively , for sure I'll fall sick. This is based on experience, mind you. Even though I'm a native of highland, I'm weak against articial cool temperature including fan and aircond.. But, at the same time, I'm hopeless against hot weather. What a conflicting body! As I'm very sensitive towards weather change, cold to hot and so on.. I proudly call myself a toad..

At first, I planned to read magazines. In fact, I already piled them up on the desk. But, a friend of mine came and asked about the assignment for Classroom Management. So, I abandoned the whole stack ( sorry guys.. later..) and moved to the journals section. And, there, I became so engrossed in piling another stack of thick, hard covered journals, in hope to acquire enough papers for two subjects. Very ambitious of me, tsk tsk... After that, I skimmed and scanned each of them until my neck was stiff enough to cause headache , went to photocophy machine and left the place with another new thick a bunch of papers.

After Maghrib, I went to Rozie's Tailor to send in another two new fabrics and to collect my new 'baju kurung'. Apparently, the 'makcik' is down with flu@cold ( either way) and she was literally lying on the floor when I came in. I hope we are not in the same boat, 'makcik'. I can't afford to fall sick now. It takes ages for me to recover..

When I waited at Che Mat's for my dinner, I feel miserable and uncomfortable.. The occasionally flashes of lightning made me cowered and I chanted prayers non-stop.. I'm very, very afraid of thunder..

Now, at home, I can feel the tension mounting high starting from my neck and running up to my head. . I feel cold inside.. Yet, I'm sweating on the outside..

This toad needs to sleep early today, I guess..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving On to Another Phase in Life

Holiday is nice. Getting the pay is nicer! * especially with the bonus coming up*

KUPI OH KUPI